We are No. 1 hostel group in Tokyo!! If you come once, you' ll be hooked!!
========== Best Value for Stay in Tokyo !!! ==========
* 1 min walk to Kaminarimon, Asakusa Temple and Asakusa Station (Ginza line)
* OWN Shower, toilet, and wash stand in all rooms
* Air-conditioning in all rooms
* Linens including Pillow, Bed sheets and Blankets
* Laundry room with dryer
* Lift to stop all floors
* FREE Internet access (Free to use PC, WiFi every floors including the rooms)
* FREE Tea and Coffee provided
* FREE luggage storage (8am-19pm)
* FREE security lockers provided in shared dorm rooms
* FREE shampoo&conditioner, body soap, and hair dryer provided
We are the newest brunch among 'Khaosan Tokyo' group, opened in Dec 2010
Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki offers you its great value for your stay at traditional and exotic town of 'ASAKUSA'.
We welcome guests from all over the world, and we believe your staying with us at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki will definitely be a pleasant one!
============== BEST LOCATION ==============
We are located in 1 minute walk from 'Kaminari-mon Gate' and 'Nakamise' shopping street which are in the center of Asakusa area.
* 1 minute walk from 'Asakusa Station' (Center of Asakusa area) on 'Metro Ginza Line'
?3 minutes from 'Asakusa Station' on 'Toei Asakusa Line'
Station, super market, bank, restaurants and bars are all within 5 min walking.
* 1 change to Tokyo station: 290Yen / 16min
* Direct train to Narita Airport: 1240Yen / 60min
* Direct train to Haneda Airport: 640Yen / 45min
============== OPENING HOURS ==============
* Reception business Hours: 8am - 9pm
* Night duty staff: 9pm - 12:30am
* Check in time: 3pm- 9pm
* Check out time: by 11am
* Luggage Keeping: 8am-7pm
+ Arrangements can be made for early check-out and late check-in. Informing us in advance is preferable.
+ We adhere to the check-in time since we would like to secure our cleaning time: 11:00 - 15:00.
==== KHAOSAN TOKYO CANCELLATION POLICY ====
Please let us remind you that you could check into your room only from our check-in time, 3pm, but we are glad to keep your luggage in case of your arrival between 8am and 3pm.
* 50% CHARGE
50% of room rate shall be charged if you inform us 1 day prior to the accommodation date.
* 100% CHARGE
100% of room rate shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the accommodation day.
+ Based on Reception business hour, 08:00 ~ 21:00 in Japan Standard Time.
* NO SHOW
If you do not show up before 9pm without informing us, we consider the guest as NO SHOW and we cancel the booking. Please note that we charge 100% for the first night and 50% for the second night in this case.
The 10% deposit for any booking is non-refundable and non-replaceable in case of cancellation and booking arrangement.
* BOOKING ARRANGEMENT
If you would like to change your accommodation date, please inform us your amendment detail via e-mail at your earliest convenience (at latest 2 days in advance). Because of the fact that we basically arrange your booking in accordance with our cancellation policy.
================ REMARKS =================
* PAYMENT UPON ARRIVAL
Please complete your payment in Japanese YEN.
* CASH PAYMENT
We do not basically accept credit cards/debit cards, thus make sure to exchange some currency into Japanese YEN in advance.
* AGE RESTRICTION
We are afraid that we could not accommodate children under 10 years old.
* CHILDREN AND EXTRA BEDS
We are afraid that we could not accommodate children under 10 years old in any dormitory room.
All children under 4 years stay at no extra charge when using existing beds.
All children aged 4 or over stay at adult rate even when using existing beds.
* There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
* Please inform us by e-mail before making a reservation if there is a child under 10 years old in your group.
* ROOM TYPE
We always try to put one grope into the same room. But it does not mean that we guarantee for you to stay together. If you are 4 person and wish to stay together, please book for 4 beds private room instead of 4 beds dorm room.
* REGARDING ALL FACILITIES
We are backpackers' hostel and some of our facilities (living room, kitchen etc) are shared. Beds in most of rooms in our hostel are bunk beds.
Don't worry Backpackers!
Be Happy @ Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!!
14986 Hostels in Tokyo (Japan)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions